Sunday, September 28, 2008

oh the debate....

all i am going to say is that obama held his own very well and mccain just kept babbling on how obama "doesn't get it" and "doesn't understand" and how mccain has all the experience but when mccain was challenged with statements from obama he should have tried to say something to make the voters think it is untrue (which is all true if you ask me), he never did, all he did was stand there and smile or laugh. for me there was a lack of respect from mccain to obama, obama would look at and talk to mccain, and mccain showed no respect and didn't look at obama once or even respond to him. it was like he couldn't be bothered with him. i definitely know who i am voting for and to be honest this is my first debate i ever watched and it helped seal the deal for me.

this is just my opinion, please don't rip me apart. and actually its my first political blog! ta-ta!!

No comments: