Thursday, September 11, 2008

so many choices....

i had a wonderful first week of work! and it got me thinking about all the things that happened this year and how i ended up back at my old job. this has to have been the roughest year we have faced through our ten years together! but now that it is the end of the year (sort of) it is funny how i am back to work where things started going better for us. and all of the bullshit that happened to my hubs will soon be ending in a month or so!!! so going back to where everything was good is not a bad thing. but is it......

i have been contemplating whether or not to stay here or go to "monticello". hubs has plenty of work and we would have a great place to stay. but is it worth leaving all the friends who are now family, and the family who have always been there? its always tough to choose between how we want to live and how we should live. i mean really, i am only working part time and hubs isn't working. but if we go back, he will be working and i know i will be working too. but, we will be missing one giant part of our lives.......YOU! everyone who we love dearly and have great times and some bad.... i would miss it terribly.

so do i choose my heart or my brain on this one? this has been my tug of war for a while now. i think i know the answer and i have to admit i am 100% ok with it. so here we will stay and keep our sanity and enjoy life in the bing with our friends and family. so, as you can see there are so many choices for just one decision!

all i know is that my only decision i am amking this weekend is ti chilax! thanks for "listening" to my babble! ta-ta!

2 comments:

Kami said...

Rose, I would never presume to tell you how to make your decisions, or what decision to make...but I will say I am glad you guys have decided to stay. You can take that for what it's worth. Love you :)

ksbarra said...

ROJA! I didn't even know this blog existed! I'm so glad I found it!

I know what you mean about tough choices! And going with the head or the heart!! I knew I had to come out here to try it or I'd always regret it. And I'm not sad that I'm coming back because coming here taught me that what I really needed was all of you!! I'm glad you're staying in Binghamton and soon, I'll be there again with you!!