Thursday, January 8, 2009

thank you....

after posting my last blog i have received and overwhelming response of love! and i didn't want an "oh pity me" kind of thing, what i got was pure love and support from people who i should have been leaning on in the first place. i may have been keeping it in to long, and not really using my amazing friends and family for support. that is just silly because i have a great support system!
i don't really make new years resolutions but i am now! as of 2009 i will NOT keep everything in and i WILL utilize the love and support of my family and friends. no more being silly about it by thinking they don't have time or wouldn't want to be bothered. so get ready to see and hear from me more often!!!
ta-ta! :)

2 comments:

ksbarra said...

This resolution makes me SO HAPPY! I love you! Lean on me a little more! :)

katherine mary said...

and i'm gifting you a big pair of balls. remember? ;)