Tuesday, May 12, 2009

You have waited long enough!!

HELLLLOOOO!!!
I know I said I was going to do this a while ago, as KMC so nicely called me a liar! LOL! But ALOT has been going on in the life of Roja that I couldn't blog about most of it without physically telling you all first before you read it in a blog! Sooooo, where to begin............. well, we are unable to have children for sure. Unless I have a $10,000 surgery that may not even work. I am dealing ok with it slowly each day. And to help me get through it I am going to adopt all the puppies in the world! :)
As I sit here listening to JT, singing " I've been traveling on this road to long, the old me is dead and gone..." I can relate a skoonch...
so part two of news from the Roja, we are moving! Yup, sad but true. Jason has a TON of work that we can't say no to. And i can't keep having a wknd husband. So, it took us a few months to really think about it, like adults!! Which by the way: BEING AN ADULT SUCKS SOMETIMES!! Some decisions hurt so much to make, but those are the ones that will be worth the sacrifices you made to get there. APMZ you were right, to be 10 again for a week would rock!! But it is going to be a really good move us. Every move we have made has been without a thought and ALWAYS out of nowhere! And this time it was different, we thought it out and made actual plans! I know I am freaking myself out too! lol!
So I see myself relating to the song above because: we are tired of traveling for work and making not good decisions, and the old me isn't really dead and gone, the adult me is just now taking its turn. We see everyone raising their families, buying houses and just starting off in life and we are now ready to start our own. A little selfish, but, hey, it's time to be selfish. And what makes this move the absolute hardest for me personally is that I love each and everyone of you like you are my family. You all have made me who I am right now and I love it! But we aren't moving to like California, so call us like you would if we were here, we'll be there in a minute(or 90) This has to be one of the places that has helped me move forward. And no words can ever say how grateful i am.
Enough mooshie stuff! Where we are moving to has 3 aces of land!!!!! And the biggest porch in the world! I saw it in person and I felt at peace when I opened the door! I have never had that feeling when we moved. We get to have a dog, which I have one but it is at my bro-in-laws house. And we want you all to come and visit! Bring your tents for sure! Plenty of room! I might set my tent up just because! lol!
Niagara Falls was the most beautiful site I have ever seen!! There are a million pics, but I have to learn the new camera and upload them. So stay tuned for pics.
Oh and the best part of moving to Monticello, is that we are actually moving to Monticello!!! No more " "!!!! I think I spilled the beans on everything we are doing, sorry took so long to blog, but as you have read we are a little crazy right now!
Amen Michael Franti, "be who you are nothing more nothing less"
Ta-Ta :)

4 comments:

Kristina Strain said...

Rose! So many changes! I'm happy for you guys-- your plans (and your place!) sounds great. Good luck kiddos!

katherine mary said...

hey, i just call it like i see it, sister. i am wicked proud of you and wish you endless joy! <3 i heard m. franti tonite in the xmas tree shop and thought of you. i'll miss you but as JBB says "time to move on, my sister, time to move on..."

i love you!!

Gina said...

I am happy you are happy and excited but selfishly, we will miss you so much!

Nishant said...

Good luck kiddos!
data entry work from home