Wednesday, July 1, 2009

The Ranch!

HELLLLOOOOO!!!!

It is true, I am finally blogging after a month! To be honest it was a little tough at first being away from all, which is why no blogging cause I would see all of you here and it would make me a home sick. But now I am very okay with our move and love it. Besides ALL THE DAMN RAIN WE HAVE HAD!!! We have not had one complete day of sunshine without rain! All of June was a washout and so far it looks like the beginning of July is suckin it big time! But anyway, we are now 80% unpacked the other 20% is on our deck waiting for the rain to subside for us to go through it and store under deck. The ranch is coming along nicely though. My dad is summering here and it's great. Jason is working harder than ever! He is very happy here and is getting closer with his family. I as well am reconnecting with family and it is nice. But I do miss you all so much cause you're my family too.



And now for the part you have all been waiting for...........



This is Blitz!!! He is my baby boy! There will be more pics to come, these are the ones I have on the computer right now. He is 16 months old and is very stubborn at times! (not like Jay and I !!! LOL) He has brought a lot of joy in our lives. Along with some fur and dog smell when wet!! lololol!! He is VERY energetic! I tell everyone that if Jason was an animal Blitz is it! They are like two peas in a pod! Blitz follows Jay everywhere and is very sad when he leaves! Biltz and I are getting to know each other very well since we are home together for the most part. He pushes every button that can be pushed, and knows it! I am so happy to have him though. He is very good snggler when he wants to be! Oh, and yes he two different color eyes. One is marble blue and the other is brown. He is a catahoula leopard mix. You should google it, they are very interesting dogs. Nobody knows what he is mixed with, but from the description of his breed he fits it all! They are a hearding dag and when we are all outside if we aren't next to each other he comes running up and bumps you to get into a group! It's really cute and funny to see! When you first meet him, he will bark cause he's doing his job, but then you have to wait for him to come to you. And he will!! lol! He is a great dog! And I love him so!!
Other than all that things are good. The job hunt is still on, I have a few leads to follow up on this week. Cross your fingers. Since July is pretty packed for us and most of you we will be having a house warming gathering in August. Probably the first or second week. No later cause we want you all here soon!!! But you are invited to come whenever you want! I do hope all of you are doing well. An email or phone call won't hurt from time to time. Yes, I know I have been bad too, but I have been a little sad being out of the Bing. So call, text or email and I will reply or answer I swear! Hugs and kisses to you all, and please keep in touch, I know I will from now on. I just had to get over the hump of sadness for a minute. MISS YOU ALL LOTS!! LOVE YOU ALL LOTS MORE!!
~ta-ta :)


5 comments:

Huhnybee said...

Awe, Rosie, he's a cutie. And very interesting breed. Herding dogs make great companions. And usually, they are super smart too. I'm glad to hear that you and Jay are settling in. Dan and I hope to see you soon.

Love
~C :}

katherine mary said...

hey rosie. welcome back to blog land! you should try to return the texts that have already been made, poopface!! ;) heehee. glad to see you're back on the map. i miss you and love the photos of your dog. maybe i'll actually like this one. ;) since he's yours and all.

smooches!!

Gina said...

We miss you too awful! Very cute doggy!
I can't wait to see your house. It sounds great and am glad The Don is summering in the Catskills with you.

Good luck with the jobs search, and give me a call!

Kami said...

Great to hear from you, Rose! I got your text about Suzi yesterday..I was driving to Waverly, otherwise I would have replied. I'll miss her a lot!
Blitz is a cutie! Those eyes! They're awesome!
Good luck in the job hunt. See you in a few weeks at the wedding of the century (oh, wait...I was married this century...)LOL!

Nishant said...

I'm glad to hear that you and Jay are settling in.
data entry work from home