Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Hello again!!!

Hello all!!!
I know I said I would write sooner, but, I lied! LOL!!!!
Soooooo...... things are going okay for us here at the ranch. I am still working at the medical facility and it is okay, can't wait to try to transfer to a new position, May is right around the corner! Jay is doing his own thing plumbing and what not! Trying to keep busy. It has been a little slow for him, but he has been a good help around the house while I am at work. And I must say he is a wonderful cook! He keeps finding really yummy recipes to spice dinner up! YUM! Blitz is at his terrible 2's stage in life!! He has been pushing buttons and not listening which is wreaking havoc in our house between Jay and I, he wants to get rid of the dog and I want to keep trying, so currently we are butting heads! We will figure it out and I hope Blitz snaps out of it!! Just found out today that my insurance company will not cover any of the procedures I was going to have to start to try for a baby. So I am sad to say that we will not be having kids unless I hit the lottery. I have to have a procedure done soon due to complications I have been having for over a month since my last surgery in March. We are very sad but also did not get our hopes up to high this last time, but it still hurts no matter what. I just don't understand insurance companies! How do you not cover something that for most people needs to be done in order to have a family but will cover something like plastic surgery! (just an example) I see my Dr. on Friday and find out if this is really truly it. But I know in my heart it is. And in a silly way almost okay with it. (kind of) I do appreciate everyones support and prayers through this whole journey.
So how about those Yankees!!! : ) I will keep you all posted as things come along. Hope to go to the Bing soon to get some Southern Tier love and meet the new addition to the mc lites : ) Love to you all!!! Miss you all very much!
Ta-Ta : )

No comments: