Saturday, February 27, 2010

WOW it's me Rose remember me??

Hello fellow bloggers!! I know it has been way to long! I am on someone elses computer but will be back in the blogging world in about 2 weeks when we get our new laptop. Our old computer crashed and lost everything so we just bought a new one and should be here in 2 weeks!! So much to write about and will catch everyone up real soon! Just wanted to say hello and that I have not forgotten about blogs! Love you all and will be writing soon!! Enjoy your weekends and stay safe with all the effing snow!
Ta-Ta :)

3 comments:

katherine mary said...

welcome back! and you know you love the snow! ;)

Kami said...

I loved. LOVED seeing you this weekend!! I'd love to see a blog too :O)

Nishant said...

its lovely
data entry work from home