Monday, February 23, 2009

Waiting......

I try to be a patient person, but sometimes I just can't help myself but be antsy!! I have been dreading my doctors appointment for today, but also wanting it to just be over with, when all of a sudden, I got a call and had to reschedule for two weeks from now! So for whatever reason I now have to wait longer!!! OY!! I do appreciate all the good thoughts and hugs I've received in general and towards this appointment, so I will hold on to them for two more long ass weeks! Life is funny and we have to just roll with the punches, hoping it doesn't hurt to much. That's all I have for now, maybe moe later! Ta-Ta! :)

3 comments:

Kami said...

See my post from Saturday...accept what is, and try to keep your peace (yeah, easy to say! hard to do!) Love you, thank you for all you have been doing for US when you are going through it yourself. You are a ray of sunshine :) Enjoy your day, MS. Executive Director

Huhnybee said...

I hope that everything works out in your life Rose. You are in my thoughts.

katherine mary said...

f*@k. :( i can think of some things we can do in teh 2 weeks to pass the time...