Wednesday, February 11, 2009

W.W.

a little good news came my way last night to try to cheer me up after a horrible blow on monday. i have reached my 5% weight loss and have lost a total of 11 pounds!! woohoo! i am so excited and can feel the effects of losing weight. like baggy pants and tightening the belt. it is all great. i am not going to go a stray because that would be bad, but i will need some support! so if i call some of you saying i want to eat an entire pizza, say ok is that what you really need?! tough times right now, but i won't take it out on food. more later.

5 comments:

Kami said...

Love that pic of you and Jay on the pier.
Congrats again on the 11lbs...that really is something to be proud of, it is HARD to lose weight!
Hope today is a better day for you. Smile :)

ksbarra said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! What wonderful news!!

You may have noticed I wasn't in attendance last night.... Why? Because I lost my book :( and spent 4:45 until 6:30 cleaning out EVERYTHING I own trying to find it! No worries, though, because I went this morning and weighed in... I lost my 5% too!!! YAY for us!!

I hope you are feeling okay (I don't know about the bad news yet) and I love ya!

Kristina Strain said...

Congrats Rose!

katherine mary said...

yay! kick ass, take names.

katherine mary said...

ps oh my god all of your commenters are Ks. sexy.